The following market players are exempt from the above obligation:
- affiliated companies linked to the vendor via majority ownership relations;
- service facilitators: agents assisting the vendor in the forwarding of information or in the transmission of the vendor’s products to end-users, owners or operators of websites, software developers etc.
- websites displaying delayed or end-of-day BSE data and/or real-time BUX/BUMIX values under the vendor's control.
The BSE vendor agreement is comprised of the following documents:
- Information Distribution Agreement (IDA): it summarises the most important rights and obligations of the vendor and of the BSE.
- Information Policies: practical guide and regulations on data provision and display, reporting, invoicing and payments.
- Schedule of Fees: the list of annual and monthly fees payable by the vendor.
- BSE Information Packages: detailed content of the data packages available for subscription by vendors.
- BSE Technical Specifications: characteristics of the BSE vendor data flow, technical connection parameters and data formats.
If you wish to conclude a vendor agreement with the BSE or you would like to receive all the agreement documents, please contact the BSE Vendor Relations team.