This subsite serves the following objectives:
- to enable customers to understand the services they will be provided with,
- to enable customers to understand the prices they will have to pay for these services,
- to facilitate the comparison of prices and services,
- to enable customers to reconcile ex-post billing of their business flow against the published prices and the services provided.
The organizations represented by the Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE), the European Association of Central Counterparty Clearing Houses (EACH) and the European Central Securities Depositories Association (ECSDA) agreed on a Code of Conduct with the objective of creating a more efficient European capital market.
The Code of conduct covers three areas:
- Price transparency
- Access and interoperability
- Service unbundling and accounting separation
Public Statement about compliance 2011
Independent assurance report 2011
Fees of the Budapest Stock Exchange
Clearing and Settlement fees applied by the official clearing and settlement partner of the Budapest Stock Exchange can be found on the website of KELER and KELER CCP.
Fees paid by trading members:
- Membership fees
- Transaction fees
Fees paid by issuers: